Your family will love these perfectly portioned meatloaves wrapped in crispy bacon. Easy to make and fun to eat!
The ingredient of Individual Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaves
- 1 pound 85% lean ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground veal or more beef
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup ketchup for meatloaf mixture
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 3/4 teaspoons black pepper salt
- 8 strips bacon
- ketchup for serving
The instruction how to make Individual Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaves
- Preheat the oven to 400u00b0 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all the ingredients except for the bacon in a large mixing bowl. Using clean hands, work the ingredients together until combined into a uniform mixture.
- Divide the mixture into 8 baseball-sized balls (roughly 5 oz. each), and shape into small loaves. Arrange the loaves on the baking sheet.
- Wrap a strip of bacon around each individual meatloaf, making sure the ends are on the underside of the loaf. Return the meatloaves to the baking sheet.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the middle rack of the preheated oven.
- Bake the meatloaves for 30-35 minutes, until the bacon is browned and crisp, and the meat is cooked through.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- Plate the meatloaves and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Individual Bacon-Wrapped Meatloavescalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 290 calories
cholesterolContent: 6 grams
fatContent: 115 milligrams
proteinContent: 22 grams
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams
sodiumContent: 8 grams
sugarContent: 420 milligrams
: 3 grams